HVAC, Heating & Cooling Maintenance Plans in Columbus, Oh
Columbus Worthington Air provides comfort and peace of mind with the CWA Maintenance Plan. With this plan, you can contact us 24/7 with your emergency and we will do our best to get you in front of the line. Regular maintenance can help find and/or prevent problems before they happen, which can save you money and frustration. Plus, having a heating and cooling Columbus Ohio company regularly inspect your equipment makes it easy to plan ahead for such cases.
Benefits of Preventative HVAC Maintenance
- Safety: Our Preventative Maintenance Service will test all safeties and controls to ensure that your system is working properly.
- Efficiency: The energy used by your heating and cooling equipment makes up almost half of your utility bills and can become very costly to replace or repair (Source: https://www.energystar.gov/campaign/heating_cooling). With yearly check,s we are able to make adequate adjustments to make sure your equipment is running at its maximum efficiency. We can also make sure you have clean air filters to ensure maximum airflow.
- Durability: Preventative Maintenance can extend the life of your equipment because we make sure it’s running at the highest efficiency possible.
SAVE UP TO $1000 ON A NEW HIGH-EFFICIENCY AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING SYSTEM*
*Purchase and installation of a complete system with 16 SEER+ air conditioner, 96% AFUE furnace required. $500 CWA Advantage Plan member discount. CWA files for up to $300 in rebates from Columbia Gas and $200 in rebates from Advance AEP of Ohio for customer on qualifying equipment. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. #license#
What’s included in a CWA Maintenance Plan?
- Annual HVAC system Inspection
- Minimum 10% to 20% savings on parts and service
- Priority service on emergency repairs
- Discounts on home comfort systems
- Discounts on power generators
Wondering what a heating and air conditioning system inspection or tune-up involves? Columbus Worthington Air is available 7 days a week 24 hours a day to quickly respond to all emergencies. Plus, our Maintenance Plan Members receive the highest priority on all repairs.
Request an Appointment
All appointments will be confirmed by phone. Same day appointments not accepted via internet. For emergency service please call 614-771-7001.