For HVAC Installation, Call Columbus Worthington Air
Thinking it might be time for a new heating system? Columbus Worthington Air has been providing honest and reliable HVAC installation services in Columbus, OH, and the surrounding area since 1963. Whether you need to replace your furnace or you’re interested in installing a heat pump, our licensed, bonded, and the insured heating company works with the top brands in HVAC to offer energy-efficient products that provide years of reliable performance. If you’re constantly calling for service and repairs on your old heating system, contact the professionals at Columbus Worthington Air for a free heating system installation estimate today.
Enjoy the Benefits of a New Heating System
Over the years, advancements in heating technology have opened the doors to units with higher efficiency ratings, modern capabilities, and alternative heat sources. If your heating unit has been in your home for a couple of decades, chances are, you could benefit from a new HVAC installation. Our locally owned and operated heating company offers free estimates on furnace and other heating system installations. With our exceptional service guarantee, you can be confident that we will go above and beyond your expectations to provide you and your family with a high-quality product from Bryant. We are an award-winning Bryant service and installation partner proven to meet their high-quality standards.
Tips to Maintain Your Heating Unit
The heating system in your home plays a critical role in your family’s comfort. Worthington Columbus Air offers annual maintenance programs to extend the life of your furnace, but there are some maintenance tips homeowners can be aware of and perform on their own if they’re comfortable doing so, such as:
- Clean or replace your filter
- Inspect the blower for dirt and dust
- Make sure all vents are unobstructed
- Keep the exhaust flue outside clear
- Clean vents and ducts
Warning Signs You May Need to Replace Your Furnace
Furnace heat systems eventually need to be replaced, and your furnace will start to let you know when that time is coming with some common warning signs. While some units may continue to operate even when showing these signs, you want to make sure that your heating system is working properly when you need it. Contacting the knowledgeable team at Columbus Worthington Air for a home heating inspection is the surest way to know the condition of your furnace. Keep an eye out for these warning signs and call us for a full assessment.
- Old age: If your furnace is 10-20 years old, it’s getting to the average age of life expectancy for a furnace, and it’s a good time to start planning and shopping for a new one.
- Higher bills: If your utility bills are going up, it may be because your heating system isn’t as efficient as it once was.
- Thermostat issues: If you continuously have to adjust your thermostat to try to get comfortable, it could be because your furnace isn’t correctly distributing heat throughout your home.
- Safety: Any cracks or leaks in your furnace can let carbon monoxide escape into your home. It’s essential to install proper carbon monoxide detectors and immediately air call an HVAC service technician if you have concerns.
Schedule a Free Estimate for Heating System Installation
When it’s time for an HVAC installation in Columbus, OH, there’s no better choice than Columbus Worthington Air. We understand that our customers’ time and receiving great value is important to them. You can expect our team to show up on time to appointments that are convenient to your schedule. We offer a guarantee on all parts and labor and are committed to providing outstanding customer service. See what our satisfied customers have to say about their experiences! Contact our friendly HVAC team today to schedule a free estimate for heating unit installation.
Request an Appointment
All appointments will be confirmed by phone. Same day appointments not accepted via the internet. For emergency service please call 614-902-3358.